Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Went to KL for a short 2D1N trip with ah joo and jasy,. After that trip, I think, I won't book any trip from outlet.deals anymore. The proposed itinerary of sending us back to kovan wasn't carried out and we went ask to go home ourselves at woodlands checkpoint. Nevertheless, the 3 of us had fun with the touch and go itinerary (2D1N is just too short to visit places in detail, I'm still v proud of our zi pai self timer skills) After a few weeks of hardwork, I'm going overseas again! I hope it will be fun esp when I'm doing whale watching alone. Let me see lotsa whales! =)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 years already! 2 years is not considered very long, but its not very short either. We had our happiness and laughter, quarrels and arguments, but I'm glad we are able to iron things out. This year, mr toh brought me to Prive bakery cafe @ keppel bay. The moment we drove in, I was like ' WAH, I love this place' It's cosy and romantic - an ideal place for ppl to chill and have heart-2-heart talk. Rewards of that nite: WAHAHAHAHHA, A treat, A bag and A wallet; Slacking tog for the whole day and Heart 2 heart talk that I feel, makes us even closer. =)


Would like to see keppel bay in the day. I guess the view will be nice too! -Hong-

10/26/2011 10:27:00 AM