Friday, September 23, 2011

I'm back to the awaiting-for-wkends-to-come days. Yes, I've started work. It's more desk bound as compared to when I was in imre, but I have more things to do. Hence, time passes very fast at nea. My colleagues are slightly taller than me, and they are all younger girls with more experience than me. HAHAHAHA.

The office is so big and the members of the team are scattered around. I do not have a fix lunch group cuz I always join my buddy for lunch, and she, doesn't have a fix lunch group. This place, I would say is harder to gel as compared to 04-11. However, of cuz in my 1st week of work, i'm probably speaking too early. The people in general are nice, just that I guess, like the advice given by my boss, I would need to stay alert.

With the lappie and vpn ready, I guess I would have more stuff given to me. The lappie is so damn small that I guess I would have to da bao work back home. My boss asks, ' why did you choose to leave astar to join us?' HAHA. Yes, I really think that astar is better in terms of benefits. The consolation to work would be having hongming sitting directly in front of me.

My busy period would be after oct 17 and the meeting dates are on oct 21st, oct 27 and nov 2. HAHAHA. I'm gg to aussie on oct 26-nov 2, so that means I must complete my work by oct 21st. As what lao liu says, we have become sloughing cows.

October 15 is our co's dnd and Im joining. Sep 30 there's a gathering at timber which I'm joining too. Busy me, trying to bond well with my team. HAHAHA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's friday today! so let's have a song dedicated to fridays.




Crazy pelican!



我说过“医者仁心”。


-Hong-

9/23/2011 08:09:00 PM