Saturday, August 6, 2011


A Surprise from mr toh. Instead of collecting equipments/ chemicals from the vendor, I was asked to collect this. It was nice when I received it. HAHAH.. after a week plus, well.. the flowers were... hmmm..... HAHAH

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Random.. how a frog pukes..



Random...

When I say that I'm shy and reserved, everyone just gives me the ' yeah right ' followed by rolled eyes reaction. But I tell you, I really am. I don't say 'Hi' to ppl in Imre even though I always see them in the vicinity. I don't like to walk up to people I know and chat with them even though I saw them walking in front of me. I prefer to go home/ go gym alone. I tend to be quiet in groups that I'm not so shou with.. but of cuz la, if everyone is quiet, then I will try to start something la, otherwise it will be so weird..

Random...

National day is tues, and none of us took monday leave. So rare as compared to last year.

Random...

You are who you are today because of your yesterdayS.

Random....

我老了。
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Typing and backspacing, typing and backspacing. Can't find the correct words to say about my work. If I start to explain, its going to be too technical and I think I don't want to go into details explaining.

I've been accepted by another co, just that details have yet to draft out. I will be guilty to leave so early esp after my boss fight for my 2yr contract extension. 但是迟早都要走的,不如趁早吧。Am I really leaving because I like that job or am I leaving because everyone else is doing so?

I'm happy that I've clinched that based on my own merits though.

- Hong -

8/06/2011 02:34:00 PM