Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Well, I'm back from Kukup (3d2n). Luckily we went on thurs, fri and sat, the place was less pack. There were few groups coming in when we left Kukup.
The uncle and auntie were trying to make us FAT by giving us 4 sumptuous meals a day. After meals, we fished and caught fishes, crabs, eels, mudskippers, horseshoe crabs and even snakes! We caught sunset at kelong too, but the place were to cloudy to spot any stars at night. At night, we set fireworks, played wii, played mj, played board games, sang ktv till late.
Each of us spent S$138 with lodging and food provided, inclusive of 2 hours JB shopping trip which we didn't manage to buy anything. But I bought snacks like lobster crackers, few fishy smelly crackers, bitter crackers, ma ti shu, 10 big otahs and the total expenses is just less than $200 ....HAHAHA

It was fun for all 3 days!!!!

The sunset pic I took. Got feel eh? LOL.
Ty! u are suppose to take a sunset pic from NZ and compare with kukup!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Caught the lost bladesman with mr toh. I think donnie yen didn't protray the guan gong seh well leh.. The movie is just so-so lo... HAHAHA
The spicy nuggets is really spicy to me!! I think they solved the constipation problems though. YAY to the nuggets! It will be my cure to constipation. HAHAH
Happy. =)
-Hong-
5/17/2011 12:25:00 PM