Sunday, April 17, 2011
Its crazy to be clubbing and go kee siao. Happy being the photographer cuz I captured a lot of beautiful scenes. LOL. Not counting own expenses, total damage 4 drunk and a lost clutch.
Being mother hen to care for the rest and luffing at their silly actions when they were drunk.
FUN. HAHAHA.
Crazy ppls, but still happy that we still look out for each other, no complaints, no wrries.
12 years of friendship.




I don't know what will I do if I am drunk. Don't want to try either. HAHAH.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
USS with colleagues. Too huge a group. Too pack a place. Too hot a weather. Too long a q.


Dampens the mood a bit. HAHAHA. Its still fun though to take photos with the mascots, kena hit by the lion and watch performances in air con places. HAHAHHA.


I think, I'm prettier. HAHAHHA

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dinner on fri @ 85. We are approaching 25. OMG.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Played a 49 balls golf. Its time to buy gloves to prevent blisters.
Sexy butt. WOo. HAHAHHAHA
-Hong-
4/17/2011 04:09:00 PM