Saturday, April 30, 2011

With hall frds to celebrate hl's bday.

With the gers at Dallas. It has been almost 5 months since we last saw wing. And now, she is mrs lum. OMG.

Ate Brotezit with mr toh. Pork knuckles and sausages. OMG. Fattening.His ice cappuccino and my 0.5L beer. OMG. Beer Belly. LOL. Well the sausages are nice, but the pork knuckles is a bit tough for my liking.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Watched The Lion King with ty and yj. Re-learn a new Swahili phrase "Hakuna Matata" which means no worries.



When I heard the live singing, I remember this part of the movie that I watched before. The warthog is so cute, that I think it doesn't look like yj now. LOL. Looking at this vid, I can say that the musical do follow the movie! Even the dialogues are the same! HAHAH.

The musical had a splendid beginning as the lights dims, the theater filled with beautiful voices and all kinds of animals thronged to the stage. It also added singapore flavour with the 'la' and the 'xie xie'. The animals looked so real and happy! A pity that no photography was allowed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

本以为很恩爱的夫妻,离婚了。也许媒体一直以来都夸大了他们的恩爱,也许当当事人遇上问题时,碍于面子问题或私人理由不方便向媒体偷漏。也因为如此,我一直都以为他们是一对很恩爱的夫妻。

他们的决定, 让我有一点儿“OMG”的感觉。OMG。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Royal wedding of prince William and Kate Middleton! I missed the live telecast of the wedding but through the papers and the pictures, their wedding should be great! Her dress is simple, yet classic and elegant.
OMG the agony on the kid's face. It should be very noisy with the delirious supporters cheering. HAHAHAH

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My ah chen's jie jie wedding! It's the 1st time I attended a wedding with tables on different levels. All of us were able to see what's happening on the stage clearly. Have a happy marriage! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This year's GE is very exciting. I don't remember I was so excited about GE 5 years ago as I think it practically doesn't concern me. Now, FB has updates on the GE with people posting rallies and essays about it almost every hour. This is my 1st time casting my sacred vote and I really feel that my vote really counts.

I want to attend to the rallies to listen to the parties to make sure that I've cast my vote correctly. So exciting. Fill me in with what you are going to do to make Singapore better, but I hope its not all talk and no action.

-Hong-

4/30/2011 12:06:00 PM