|
|
||
|
|
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Haven't been drinking for some time already. I think my acceptance of alcohol probably dropped tremendously. Hahaha. We didn't have alcohol during the last few outings, instead we had starbucks and me, the non-coffee-taker had their green tea cream. 说到就害羞。好奇怪。 Everyone would see things differently. It all boils down to the person's occupation, background and personality. Let's take for example if I placed a yellow box on the table asking people of various occupation to look at it. A businessman would probably see if its marketable.. A policeman will notice of its colour, its position... A salesperson will keep on talking about it.. A researcher will see what it is made up of and start to analyse it... A lawyer will see if there is term and conditions to use it.. Well, all the above are what a researcher thinks the the other people will feel. Then, moving on to the person's background and personality. A person who is the only child, may just want the box for herself. A person who has siblings may want to share it with the family. A person who has nothing will probably wants to use it to keep his money. An emo kia may feel that the colour yellow is actually a sad colour. A bimbo will probably just scream, oh my its a v v beautiful yellow box. There are things that I don't understand, so I'm just trying to accept how the things are. Just like why would an emo kia think that yellow is a sad colour. Then I would observe and analyse and think through ( thats what a researcher do) and give reasons for the emo kia on why yellow is a sad colour. Yes, I don't agree but I can accept, with all the logical reasons given. Met a few ppl I haven't seen for quite some time. When they speak, I realised how much they learnt during these times. Well, I guessed I do too, unknowingly. Sometimes, these changes just seem more significant to other people, instead of yourself. That's because besides looking at the mirror, you don't see how yourself is doing. I guess everyone does not reflect on his/her day too, unless major changes happen. Sometimes a slight praise is needed to tell that person that he/she is doing well and good, on the other hand, sometimes a criticism must be made to get the person back to the right track. Words aren't out of the mouth for no reason-listen. hmm.. don't like her current hairstyle leh. -Hong-
3/13/2011 04:03:00 PM
|
|