Sunday, February 20, 2011
Bonus, please be here faster!!!! But I don't want to be jobless so soon!!! Anyways, I shall keep this a happy post.
For the month of feb, we celebrated CNY and valentine's day. Here are the activities that I did for the past weeks.
Cny with my family! Going ard to bai nian as usual. As I aged, I feel that getting ang bao is just not as exciting as before. It's the time spent with relatives that matters more.

KTV with cousins
Just singing and shaking, there's no pretense, everyone is just at ease. 1st time singing tog too!

Kite flying with 2B frds.
I remembered the 1st time I tried flying a kite was at my house's public carpark with my dad. HAHA. Of cuz it wasn't successful. And now, I managed to fly my own kite! The worse was that I even terrorized hj's kite. There goes hj's $20++. HAHAH, so paisae.

Suan cai and f8 - Buddies who will always be around. =)




Bai nian with the gers! 兔女郎s who will always be around too!

Late night starbucks with the gers! We are no alcoholics!

Vday celebration was full of nonsense of game playing and magic tricks! Added little sparks and smiles to our rs ba. And I taught the gers how to make roses! Look at their products, well I can say that, I'm a good teacher. HAHHA

Science center visit because of the CSI exhibit. My ma da bf who wants to prove that he has an analytical mind, just have to tell me the answer in the middle of our investigations. Pui! The rest of the science centre feels v technical, as if I'm back to work. HAHA

Dnd - I finally won something ($45 kino vouchers)! Thanks to lao liu, but then again, 是我的就是我的啦。YAY!
Placed this year's dnd tog with last year's dnd on fb tog. I realised I'm older and fatter. I'm not as hyper as last year and I'm fatter than last year!!! OMG! Y do I look so fat now?

The mistake tt I made is to place the photos tog on fb. If I've created another album, I wouldn't have realized the difference in the physical appearance. You and me would still think that I'm not fat.

But wateva la oki.
Went to Ma Maison for dinner today. The food is not bad and the ambiance is quite good. The seats weren't cramp and we weren't rushed to leave the place. Wanted to try escargots for months and had been bugging mr toh to eat tog, but chickened out looking at the picture. So scary lo..

Walking around to do window shopping is good for digestion.
Simple yet nice.

Upcoming would be cycling at pulau ubin. I'm no facilitator. There's no balance ratio in the number of gers and guys. Prelude to the self-imagine match making agency that I may open if I strike toto/4d. HAHAHA.
-Hong-
2/20/2011 12:26:00 AM