|
|
||
|
|
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Well, I guess I'm abit messed up. December should be a month of joy as Xmas is coming yet I don't feel any. For work I realized what I did since September is nothing but just shitty Useless stuff. But oh well, tts just one aspect of my life. So it's oki, failed Liao zai Lai lo. . Quarrels with you starting in the early of this month drained me once. Then quarrels with U drained me twice. Then quarrels with u drained me thrice. These probably cause my already infected eye to worsen. Also, according to my sis, the number of days I sleep talk increased. . So now. I'm not doing well in not just one, but so Many aspects of my life. Since these happen, it got to be my fault( probably I have those Qian bian face now tts y im quarreling with everyone else) already right? Otherwise y all happen at the same time leh? Right now I'm typing these wondering what's wrong n wallowing myself in self pity and sadness... Then I looked out at the dark sky. . "Eh, wah so many stars ah???" and I counted them... ( as I typed I forgot how many I counted le). And I realized that it's been sometime since I saw a sky with so many stars. And tadar, I'm feeling a lot better now as looking at the stars made me realized tt there are still beautiful things ard. . Aiyah, just solve those problems lo. Time will prove everything. Discuss n self adjust lo. Well, we are all reasonable adults what.... -hong-
12/08/2010 07:00:00 AM
|
|