Monday, December 20, 2010

Back from my hectic Saturday!!!

1st its SR n WJ 's ROM. Congrats to the 2!
I hope everything will be fine and good for you 2!
Nxt up at night is my cousin's wedding!!!!!

I wore this pink dress that I bought online! HAHAH, I love this korean look that I feel I'm portraying. HAHAHAHHA. Picture with my another cousin who should be getting married nx yr!
The wedding dinner is so-so, and one table actually costs ard $1000 ++++. OMG. That's so expensive!!! Anws! The most important thing is to have a blissful marriage and stay happily ever after! =)

And then! I rushed to the chalet for xmas celebration with the gers!
I have to admit that we are too old to ton. So tiring that I concuss almost the whole sun.
But I love the feeling of having these close friends tog to nua, talk and play. Merry Xmas in advance!-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw an image about morals of the princesses fairy tales from tumblr. But the image is too small! So i shall just type whats on it.

Why was Snow White given a poisoned apple?
To show us that not everyone is gonna be kind and not everyone is really who they say they are.

Why did Cinderella run away at midnight?
To remind us that everything does have its limitations, even dreams.

Why did Ariel exchange her fins for feet?
To show us that people are willing to give up anything to be with who they love just to be happy.

Why did Aurora sleep for 100 years?
To tell us that you might have to wait for quite some time for your true love to come along, sometimes very long, but its worth it.

Why did Princess Jasmine fall for Aladdin?
To let us know what the heart wants, it wants it no matter what.

Why was Belle in love with a Beast?
To remind us that you can't help what's on the outside, but the inside is beautiful, then nothing will stand in the way of your love.

After all, inside every confident women is a fragile princess waiting to be saved.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


You look cute sleeping on my small little shoulder. And i actually feel bliss looking at you. =)

-Hong-

12/20/2010 02:31:00 PM