Sunday, October 17, 2010

Met up with edna, sr n melvin. Then with leen ming n yj. Stuffing myself with so much food. OMG de lo. Even though I wish for longer meet up times, short meet ups are better than none. HAHAHA.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tv programmes reflect real life?
I've always thought that tv programmes are really dramatic. Those kind of love stories are not going to appear in real life. Little do I know that I'm wrong.

For singles or people who want to know more friends, you can visit www.interpals.net to know more people from all over the world and maybe one of them turns out to be your partner. HAHAHAH. Remb me when things turn out well. =)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New shoes. Old wounds.
Blisters are reappearing again and the only way to recover is to let them recover as time past.

Same mouth. New ulcers.
Ulcers are appearing too and the only way to recover is to let them recover as time past.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Excited about the coming week.

So many many pics.... kong bu.


-Hong-

10/17/2010 10:34:00 AM