Saturday, October 30, 2010

IMRE FUN RUN!
We had a 3km fun walk in NUS but halfway through, we found that walking was too boring, so we ran! I guess we ran a 1.5km ba up n down slope, so tiring. My colleagues are fun-loving ppls, with a lot of nonsense to talk abt, probably because we are all from the same generation hence the same frequency.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celebrated yj pig's bday at Red dot Dempsey. As usual, we talked rubbish and had fun taking ga ga pictures. A bit kee siao though. HAHAHA
I always enjoy gers talk! Gossiping ard and acting nuts. Ty won at bingo! We sang bday song for yj pig too!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then our 1st year celebrated at the flyer and dinner at tomo (a lot of thumbs up!), all FOC for me. WAHAHAHAHA.
There were just too many ppl in the flyer, which leads to the inconvenience in taking photos.
There's also a halloween theme at their mini park. I noe those are fake, but I just cant help feeling scared and I RAN grabbing mr toh tog with me. SHIT la!

Engaged in a talk of 'having a balance'.
To give and take, to discuss and come to consensus in order to develop a healthy relationship that will last long.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tml is my birthday. My colleagues surprised me by giving me a hersey's pie from BK and appearing out of the blue with the pie and lighted candles. I was really happy because I was thinking about eating it the whole morning. So glad that there is telepathy.

And jasmine said I was so happy that I started singing bday song for myself. I'm crazy!

=)

Then I had bakerzin v chocolaty cake treated by mr toh, which I cannot remb its name. HAHAHA

Tonight I will be out with ty n ming to watch an outdoor movie which I've nvr try b4. HAHAHA

I wan to enjoy life as much as I can, to do whatever I want and stay very happy, as long as I can.

-Hong-

10/30/2010 11:53:00 AM