Sunday, August 29, 2010

MJ-cheap cheap $4 zi char dinner- ktv on sat with yj ming leen shell ty! Good good!

But but but, we didnt take any pics!!!!!!! LOL
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, we survived a 4km( kl estimated)walk from Marina square - helix bridge - MBS - promonade@marina bay -fullerton one - Merlion - esplanade - back to Marina square on one Saturday. It was a nice walk that took around 2 hrs and we had a bit of feel of the YOG. Nice view! mimicking how each other smile. HAHAHAHHA I think I found wat I'm gd at. LOL ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This video is quite cute. There's truth to a certain extent but as we grow older we probably learn that at times, we shouldn't act as what our innate reaction would be.



This video is v irritating. HAHAHAH. But i think its farni!!!!!


And on Fri, I watched just for laughs on tv (asia), and I just LOL-ed throughout.

Quarrels can make ppl so tired.
LOL everytime bu jiu hao.
The day I can LOL after any quarrels would be the day I really lvl up.

Boo, I'm still sick. Boo.

-Hong-

8/29/2010 03:16:00 PM