|
|
||
|
|
Saturday, August 7, 2010
Its week of gd food....... HAHAH. And the things where I spend my $ on. Had dim sum dinner with 2b ppl @ geylang and the siao kias Ktv-ed from 9pm onwards, forgetting that there's work the next day. As I'm not siao, I didn't k with them. Waiting for the postponed kite flying to happen. HAHAH. Must it always be the 2 or 3 of us to organise for it to be successful?The next great gathering I had was thai express, followed by mind's cafe board games to celebrate huiling's bday. Board games can't be played after 12mn cuz we will be too seh..... So tiring lo, eyes almost close when playing. I like loot! hahahah. Waiting for zw to be back, so we can have our prawning, Ko lian de prawns, I don't wan to see the prawns jumping on the bbq pit! When zw is back, zh will be off to aussie for her masters.... Hmmm..........Then its Jy's bday where we org a mini celebration for her with DIY tiramisu by wl n jas, and my v proud DIY in 1-hr card. U see, the front of the card is so nice! She is a fan of Jay, tt explains Jay on her card. I wan DIY cards tooo!!!!!!!!!Had a filling xlb today with the usual wl, yx and new comer christina. 2 hit 20 xlbs, 1 had 18 and I'm the lousiest eating only 12. I'm just very full after the 10th xlb. If I want to eat, I still can stuff another 5 more, but I don't want to feel nauseous. Forgotten to bring camera for today... So no pics! LOL. Our nxt meet up will be xlb challenge again in 4 months time. OMG. And with mr toh, we had sushi, crystal jade, sushi, crystal jade, sushi, crystal jade... for dunno how many many times. HAHAHAH. I'm waiting for helix bridge, tree top walk, badminton, zoo............. There are so many things I want to do.... ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Chatted with Sup @ work, she was sabo-ed by her best frd. Chatted with Jas @ work, discussing our future. For me, I don't mind taking a low paying job now and climb up within 5 years, by then I would be 30 probably with a family. I would then really have the money to support the family financially. For her, money is impt now, and she can fufil her dreams at 30 plus 40 when she feels that everything is stable enough for her to carve her own path. Well, I just feel that the future is uncertain, by 30 plus 40, I probably wouldn't have the energy to go back to study anymore. When we want to do something, we should just get our asses off and start doing!!! (alrite, I say only.....) LOL. Chatting with LV now. Her 1st sentence is I've forgotten her. Haha, not say forgotten, its just that I haven't been online @ such wee hours ever since I started work. Hearing pessimistic words from her which scares me. Wah lao eh, dont dare to slp. Having a listening ear is important at the correct time. Having people around who can provide such a need is important. At times, when you are feeling negative, it will be good to hear some positive words from them. When you are feeling down, its good to have people to cheer you up. When you nd places to vent your frustrations, frds(bf/gf/b-f/g-f) and family are the ones you can hang out tog to do things to vent your frustrations. 'When you feel that everything is stable, then you will follow your dreams, like I follow mine.' Then she turned and looked away. I may be too sensitive, but I sense she fought hard with her inner self to follow her dreams. -Hong-
8/07/2010 12:21:00 AM
|
|