|
|
||
|
|
Sunday, July 11, 2010
Just like postsecret, this is another webbie that I will read when I'm free. http://love.givesmehope.com/ Some of the stories from the people are drama-like while others are nice to read, which really makes me go AWWW... I'm not sure if those are the truths, but its good to know that those love give them hope. As oppose to the optimists, there's another webbie http://www.fmylife.com/. The stories varies, any single thing can f their lives. I find some of their stories farni though. Well, all the stories here feel more genuine. However, I prefer reading LGMH than FML cuz LGMH is more postive, yet sometimes I feel they are too positive to be true. The next few paragraphs were kopped from ppl's blog. *If you are going to fall in love with me, it’s only fair that you know what you are falling in love with. You are falling in love with my insecurities, and my obsession with trying to figure out what everyone thinks of me. You are falling in love with my immaturity, my constant need to feel loved and appreciated, my overactive tear ducts, my tendency to be too clingy. You fall in love with my troubled past, and how I’m a hopeless romantic at heart. If you fall in love with me, you fall in love with my self-hate and all my imperfections. But, you are also falling in love with the way my eyes will smile when I’m with you, the way I’ll text you in the mornings to tell you how much i love you and kiss you goodnight. You’re falling in love with the occasionally humorous and adorable antics i display, and the way I smile and start rambling nonstop when people ask me about you. Thank you for loving me. i love you.* AWWW..... Night out with the gers on Fri. We had dinner at a Korean restaurant @mosque street, I find their food nice, just that I think its not very good for ppl with gastric problems as the food tend to be a bit sour and spicy. Then, followed by drinks at Loof which were too healthy, to be labeled alcohol. Photos with ty! Always love outing with the gers to just talk nonsense. Looking forward to 24 july with their swinging of hair and various tactics. WAHAHAHA. I shall be there and get entertained. LOL ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Yes, I've won another meal. I'm so happy that the meals recently were sponsored. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. It feels good when I didn't spend a single cent when I'm out. Spain-Holland match please have a total of two goals! LOL. Love WC2010. =) Though its a normal shopping cum movie date, I love it. -Hong-
7/11/2010 11:01:00 AM
|
|