Sunday, July 4, 2010

3 consecutive weeks of bbq made me a bit scared of bbq chicken wings. HAHAH. The 3 sat company were great. 1st with my uni frds, 2nd with my relatives, 3rd with 2b pplz. Hahah. and I think I have a nice side profile, all thanks to gy. HAHAHA.

Zy asked if working or studying is better. Well, there was hesitation in my answer. I like the freedom I have as a student yet the responsibilities that I carry as a working adult. Earning and spending at my own expense. Hence, I like different parts of both. Haiz, Mj is probably one of the activities that we can see one's character at an instant.

Now that the WCS 2010 has ended, its also the end to my hectic week. Tml will be OTOT again doing things at my own pace with I think quite a number of stuffs to clear b4 my sup is back. I guess I need to figure out fast to stop my sup from carrying high hopes on me.

Please see that I'm trying very hard.

-Hong-

7/04/2010 05:17:00 PM