I'm back from bintan! I enjoyed the sun, the sea and the beach.It's like a trip where we just splurge and relax. HAHAHAH. Of cuz there were silly things that we did. For example, laughing at each other and singing very apt songs while kayaking, the potato chips that landed on the bed (lala la!), having our very own fashion show and imagining ourselves being kidnapped. HAHAHAHAH. Stupid but self entertaining. LOL. Not forgetting the different bands that performed for us and our personal drivers along the dark streets. HAHAHAHAH. Trip back to spore and we were all burnt!!! BURNT. Well, I felt that I was in an artificial world where in that world everything is well created with swimming pools, spa facilities, shopping areas and just practically places to enjoy. However, along the way to such places, it is rural. It just seem so fake and it feels as if we are damn rich, splurging our money when ppl there seem not-so-well-to-do. Feels so wrong. Anywayz, I think that we are very fortunate to live in a city with street lamps every ~400m. In contrast, Bintan probably has street lamps in every ~4km. If you were to throw me in places without lights, I think I will just freak out and die.