Thursday, May 20, 2010
I had sushi with mr toh yday and we met this cute little girl. It filled my night with laughter. The girl is just so cute.
Mr toh started making farni faces at this cute little girl who was sitting behind me. I also tried playing with her but it was a bit tough for me because I needed to turn. Hahah. Anyways, we strike a conversation with her.
Mr toh (points at me) : Call her Auntie.
Me (Stares at mr toh).
Girl: Jie Jie. *Smiles*
Me ( time for revenge): Call Uncle.
Girl: Uncle. UNCLE, JIE JIE. UNCLE, JIE JIE. UNCLE, JIE JIE!!!
Both of us: LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL .
Girl's mum: Cannot be so rude ah.
Girl: KOR KOR, Jie Jie. Kor kor, jie jie.
Both of us: HAHAHAH.
Next.
Mr toh: She very ugly hor?
Me (Stares at mr toh again).
Girl: No, jie jie 美美, got long hair. Short hair also pretty.
Mr toh (rub his head): Me leh?
Girl: U also 美美.
Both of us: LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL .
Then.
Mr toh started to make farni faces again.
Me: Kor Kor 恐怖 hor?
Girl (nods and smiles).... SO SWEET.
Me: 可爱?
Girl (nods and smiles).... AWW...SO SWEET.
THE END. She waved good bye to us many many times as she left the restaurant. She is such a cute girl, with maybe some political correct ans. However, I chose to believe that I'm 美美 and mr toh is weird (美美又可爱又恐怖= weird combi). HAHAHAHAHAH.

The cute ger ger and me!
Hmm.20%?
-Hong-
5/20/2010 09:35:00 PM