Sunday, April 11, 2010

Mj on sat, followed by Kim Gary's pork cutlet baked rice and tcc's berry nutty- strawberry with peanut. The berry nutty tasted weird, the peanut taste is too strong which make me feels as if I was drinking peanut butter. HAHAHAHA. But I still managed to finish it. LOL. And I'm getting my luck back! WAHAHHA. I won mj even though its a small amt! U noe, u noe, I've won!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm happy that mr toh graduated from his training academy even if this means that real work only begins now. At the same time, I hope I'm well prepared enough.

Well, every graduation marks a new phase of life. From primary school to secondary school, we've changed from being little childish kids to teenagers where our real selves are being moulded. Then from sec sch to tertiary institutions, we learnt to think and plan for ourselves, to choose a path of our own with the guidance of our parents and teachers. From studying to working, we've changed from spending our parents' money to earning every single cent with our hard work, spending every single cent carefully to make sure that we have enough to clear debts yet save for the future. We've also learnt about the stress that our parents faced in the society and of course understand that finding an ideal job is nv easy, or rather, there are no ideal jobs. Hahaha. At each phase of life, there are bound to be obstacles and success. Clear the obstacles and difficulties and progress to succeed. The journey may be tough. 咬紧牙根,向前冲吧!感觉累了,就休息一下,过后再冲刺。

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hahah! I've watched how to train your dragon and I think its a cute movie.
Of course, there are things to take back.
  • People may not be what they seem they are, just like in the show, dragons are not really that fierce. They attacked because they had to feed that gigantic dinosaur and to protect themselves from the vikings who attacked them.
  • Be proud of your son/ daughter. We want you to be proud of us.
  • Be good to your pet. At nick of times, they may save you. Hahaha.
Anyways! night fury is cute.
I want a pet dragon too.

This is night fury. Hahah. It looks damn fierce and ugly here. But it can be so cute.... U see u see! So cute...... Another dragon to mention which reminds me of *ahem*. HAHAHA. Great description too, no wonder there are some resemblance when I watched the show. LOL LOL LOL. Let me introduce to you, the GRONCKLE.. " Gronckle are lazy, and spend most of their time sleeping in communal heaps. They have even been known to fall asleep while flying, waking only when they crash into the ocean or the side of a mountain." Sounds familiar? *ahem* *ahem* *ahem* WHAHAHAHAHAH.

-Hong-

4/11/2010 05:00:00 PM