Sunday, April 25, 2010
I'm happy at universal studios because we were basically like kids, exploring around and having fun. It feels as if we were overseas then. LOL.

There were too many photos I took so I'm just posting a few. The 1st ride we had was the accelerator @ sci fi city. We had to manually turn the wheel which was positioned in the center of our seats to increase the spinning power of our seats. This means we actually determine the degree of giddiness ourselves. LOL.

Mr toh was probably tired from turning the wheel. LOL. The 2 battlestar Galactica roller coaster rides were still down when we were there. We didn't get to see them in action. HAHAH. I guess even if they are operating, we don't have the guts to sit. LOL
My Favourite pic @ Ancient Egypt.

I almost fell climbing the hand..... HAHAHA
At ancient Egypt we had the 1st roller coaster ride - the revenge of the mummy! It's a roller coaster in the dark. Its a thrill bcuz in the dark, you wont be able to expect wat's coming next. The sudden stop, the sudden plunge and mummies popping out.. WOO HOOO! Its damn exciting especially when we were sitting in the 1st row! I was practically screaming all the way with the fellow ladies on board. WAHAHAHAH.

*Thumbs up*
After the exciting ride, we had a v v v v mild one called the treasure hunters which was to sit on the desert jeep travelling through the desert.

I love this pic too! It feels as if we were backpacking!
At the lost world, we sat the Jurassic Park Rapids adventure where we plunged down from a height and got wet ( only at the 2nd try). Hahha, we tried 2 times because it was exciting and we miss the T-rex the 1st time. I love sitting rides with kids who screamed their lungs out with me!
WAHAHAHAH.

Then we had Dino soaring ride which is for kids- a merry-go-round on flying dino and Canopy flyer which I regretted as soon as I tied the seat belt. Luckily the ride was short. We end our Jurassic Park with the waterworld where performers did stuns and awesome explosions, 'live' at the water show.

Next up is Far Far away land where we watched Shrek in 4-D- watching in 3-D and feeling the action, thus 4D.

We sat the magic potion spin which a ferris wheel for the children and attended donkey live which has no live donkey. There was a short roller coaster ride for the kids too. Even if it is for the kids, it is exciting for me too! HAHAHAHAH. I think I was the only one screaming there.


Next at Madagascar we had the Merry-Go-Round.

Just realised this is farni. HAHAHHA.

At New York and Hollywood, we pose with cars and structures, basically acting, posing and having fun as we go along. =)




Our fav character! Yuan Yuan, Cute Cute, Smile Smile de Kung Fu Panda! =)

Luckily for that day it only rained at ard 5 plus when we were already walking around the 2nd time. Hahaha and it was only then that we really sat down and rest. Kudos to our legs again, tahan-ing the 7 hours walk.
Exploring resorts world.

Ending with beach station-to bathe and we caught the beautiful sky.

Looking through the photos and writing tt day's event, I recalled the feelings I had then. As I finished blogging, there was this unknown sense of sadness - I realised tt the day was kinda short.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When I was on leave, I did exercises. Walked for 7 hours on Thurs, played badminton for 2 hrs on Fri with mr toh and swam on Sat with by.
By's house is cool, not as small as the other condos I've visited. The pool is quite gd, just that it is not deep enough. We tried the hot spa too, which was to soak ourselves in the hot water with water injet. LOL. There are a lot ang mos there, with friendly cute little kids. On that day, there was a birthday party in the function room and the kids dressed up to be pirates and princesses. So cute.. A pity that I didn't had my camera with me then, otherwise I would grabbed them for a picture. Hahahah. Tts why I always say its gd to take pictures, for me to remb the things I did and the things I saw. Well, pictures speak a thousand words.
-Hong-
4/25/2010 12:44:00 PM