Sunday, April 18, 2010

I have been wanting to cycle but there is always a change of plans everytime. Luckily yday, we managed to cycle with a great weather. =) Beautiful ECP with only a few ppl on the pathway, allowing us to cycle smoothly at high speed. HAHAHAH. No pplz...Spot the airplane!

We started from the MacD at ECP and ended up here (passing tanah merah country club..i feel its very far la) with only 45 mins of cycling. HAHAHHA. *Kudos to our legs. * Hahah! I'm happy cycling! Woohooo~ Let's go again! HAHAHAHAH
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ate dian xiao er with my family with me treating. The food!Us!!!

The once-in-a-while treat is quite enjoyable even though I'm spending money! Hahaha.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be on course from mon-wed and leave on thurs and fri.
I'm so gg to universal studios! HAHAHAHAHAH. Let me have a good week. Thanks! =)

-Hong-

4/18/2010 11:18:00 AM