Sunday, March 14, 2010

With so many negativities around, I guess it is hard not to be affected. Even tabloid splashes news of betrayals, the good guy turns bad. Girls young enough to be daughters- turn lovers of men old enough to be fathers. I’m really disgusted. Well, can men just practice some self control to curb their needs and can the women please stop sticking to men just for the money or fame? We can also earn the money ourselves what.

You tell your wife she is the only one you love and the next moment, you turn to the girl telling her that you love her. Come on, honeyed words come out just for you to get what you want right. You probably have forgotten that she was the one who bore you kids, the one you pledge that you will love forever, the one you dated for damn long. U forgot at that instant. How convenient. How saddening. If you tell me, the wife is haggard, so you move to a pretty young girl. It means the wife is to be blamed; her physical appearance irks you, that is why you moved to a young girl. Don’t you think it is damn hard to be a woman- you have to keep making yourself look pretty, to keep the man by your side. You have to know how to cook too, to ensure your man doesn’t eat outside. You have to take good care of the family and do household chores. WTH. But if you are doing all these just to keep your man, come on, live for yourself. Words like ‘I regret and I’m remorseful’ are meaningless, because things had happened. You say you regret, then why do it in the first place, or why do you continue doing things that you say you regret.

After every broken relationship, I believe both men and women would want to move on. The time each takes would differ. If you immediately jump into a relationship after the break up, I would think that the previous love of yours is bullshit. The love stories I have been hearing from you are nonsense. NONSENSICAL BULLSHIT!! LOL

I have no idea why I sounded damn agitated. Maybe I’m stupid, but they don’t make sense, get it? But then maybe the women 犯贱 too。因为一个巴掌拍不响。

Appreciate the little things that were done.
就因为要名要利,所以好像甚麼也不够。
甚麼也不求。。所以甚麼也不缺.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Went to sentosa with my imre frds despite my-on-the-way-to-recovery ankle. Hahah.

We must TAKE GOOD CARE of ourselves to prevent anymore injuries!

Adm pics. Hahah. I like the structure of the building. Haha.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that the bintan trip is settled, I must work harder to realise the other trips. Hahaha. I'm looking forward to April! Be a good month!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Usually, everyone will stereotype by saying that its the mothers who will bring kids to school. Well. Mine isn't so. I do remember my dad bringing me to school when I was in kindergarten. Hahaha. And all the nonsense I do, just to avoid school. I always like to see fathers taking kids to school because it would remind me of my past and I get to see such scenarios everyday when I go to work. HAHAH.

This is a nice and cute video! Hahah.


-Hong-

3/14/2010 05:04:00 PM