Sunday, March 28, 2010

I actually don't wan to carry an iphone initially. Haha. But so far, even though almost everyone is carrying the same phone, I'm still happy with what I bought. Hahahah. I've gotten a new swim suit too, haha, well prepared for the bintan trip. I'm just stoopid enough to have overlook that the bottom of the top may flip up if I'm in the water. -_- But wateva.

Back to the worried state at work. Work load increases and the toxicity seems to increase too. The smell from the samples has cause trouble in lab. Brain doesn't seem to function well, its just not processing! In addition, keep-on-forgetting things probably worsen everything. Sis saw 2 strands of white hair and it seems as if I'm losing a lot of hair too. -_-

Pimples outbreak. Lack of slp these 2 days. Hahaha. Sian diao. I'm tired but I can't slp. Trauma. Weird dreams, slp talk. Trauma. LOL.

A discussion of another stage of life this morning. Trauma. -_-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice Emo songs.




Y are her legs so long! -_-


-Hong-

3/28/2010 04:29:00 PM