Since my last post, I have been to a few gatherings. 1st up, celebrating by's bday. We went to skinny pizza for dinner and got cheated into opening a bottle of apple cider. Hahha. The pizza's crust is crispy popiah skin and there was this whole lots of smelly tasting veg on top of every pizza. Aniwayz, I would wan to try the squid-ink pizza if I were to go there again. It was sold out the other day.
The pizzas!
Toast to by! Happy bday!
Us at skinny pizza!
Afterwhich, we went haagen daz for ice cream fondue. hahaha.Superb choc. Hahaha.
Us at haagen daz
Then we went esplanade roof top for more pictures. The 3 of us became zw's model. Hahha. Us!
My fav pic would be this!It just seem full of hope. Don't you think so. Hahha
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Next up!
Rx farewell. Haha. Before this farewell, he actually bought food for us and asked us for tea break. I nvr expect him to do that cuz its v unlike him. Hahahha. Celebration was at Ramen ten, with not-so-nice food. It will be time for me to find a job after 6 months ba. Need to seriously think what I wan to be and what i wan to do. Boo!
Followed by, IMRE's dnd which was held @ Rasa Sentosa. It was a 8 course meal ( I think) but I wasn't full. Hahah. Maybe bcuz there were like 13 ppl to our table, which leaves the portion that everyone gets to eat, smaller.
Of cuz, there's lotsa pics taken! Hahaha.
Kindda love this. Where everyone seems happy!
After the dinner, the few of us went to st james for a drink. yes just a drink. Thanks to the innovative me, I've gt everyone in the pic! Hahaha
Sat and sun was spent shopping with mr toh and my family respectively. Hahha. Bought a few pieces of clothes. Yay! I was v happy with the $10 one piece shorts which I bought from CS. Hahaha. Woo hoo~ I'm a cheapo.
I've got free bak gua, pork floss and prawn roll. Hahah. thanks to mr toh. Hahah. I find it funny tt you sweat talking to dad(s). Hahaha. And the sweat is like running water, where ur head is the tap. Hahahahahahah. No worries la. *rubs head* LOL.
Just find that rs is vulnerable. 几个月前,他们买了3辆脚车,老公载老婆,小女儿骑小小的脚踏车,佣人骑另一辆载着小小的baby. 现在脚车停在家门,都没动过.托着两个孩子和一个年长的老爸,还背了落跑老公一身的债,能够不以泪洗脸算是坚强了吧。很戏剧化的生活, 真的发生了。 吃亏的,永远是女生。
Recently there are too many emo pplz ard. Hahaha. Hope everyone will be alright after cny! Woo hooo!
Probably the late nites and early morning almost everyday and the friday's dnd -lack of water caused me to have ulcers on the lips, tongue and throat area. I've a swollen back throat,slight flu and fever. I'm on mc today and I slept almost the whole day, sweating. Hahahaha. Feeling v energetic now. Back to work tomorrow. Zoom!