Saturday, February 13, 2010
Lab FLOODED on cny's eve. wth. I'm just unhappy that when such things happen, it has always to have me involved, when it is really none of my business. 1st the air pump, now this. Wateva, now that the lab is cleaned up and things settled. I just hope that the machine could be use next wk.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some happy stuff!
Dinner with kcy, kw and kl at barcelos@vivocity. The food is not that bad with free flow of drinks, which left me very bloated after the meal.
All of us!
It looks like my head was photoshop-ed in.Hahha

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, on friday, there's only 3 gers and 3 guys in our office. Out of the 3 gers, 2 gave vday pressies to the ppl in the office. HAHAH. And I'm not one of them. I'm so can kui. Hahahahahahha. I received a diy rose from jas and chocs frm gladys.
Mr toh also gave a scotch taped diy rose with 183 (eh -5) stars and a necklace..
Thanks lo! =)
I think i'm a gd photographer, the rose actually looks nt tt bad here. Hahah.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happy Cny! Happy vday! Happy everday!! =)
-Hong-
2/13/2010 03:23:00 PM