Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy 2010!

Hahah, I caught 3 late night movies within the last wk of 2009. Haha, a bit siao siao. But I guessed it was worth it. The movies were not bad and the company was good too. =)

Lost mj in nana's hse. I shall not play mj in nana's hse anymore. Luckily tt was 2009. Maybe 2010 my luck will be better. Wahhahahah.
A group pic of us! Woo hoo!

The 1st drink in 2010! Mijito and Erdinger.
I think i look a bit retarded. LOL.

I love this Erdinger pic that I took.

Group pics in and out of indochine. Heheh!



Hope it will be a good and fulfilling 2010.
To cherish every moment with everyone. To create less trouble and gain more happiness. To enjoy every minute. To be more productive and self fulfilling. To stay happy. To really know what I want in life. Hahaha.

-Hong-

1/03/2010 10:39:00 AM