Thursday, January 21, 2010

Feels like swimming again.

I miss swimming. I miss the resistance from the waters. 'Pushing' the water away makes me feel as if I've cleared 'obstacles' and move ahead once again. 每游一段,就更坚强,更能排除万难。I miss swimming with yj. Hahah. Haiz.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been sometime since I strolled home from tamp mrt. That pathway home has always been my 'thinking road', meaning I would think about random things during that 10 minutes stroll alone. Today I managed to stroll home and thought through some stuff.

I miss walking home like that. Of cuz, when the brain starts thinking, more problems seem to pop up. There are so many so many things to solve.

Still, I love strolling back home.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was listening to 933 when doing lab- alone. Hahah. So i just on 933 to relieve the already very vexed me. And I heard this song 本来 by 同恩.



I think its nice. Just that its a bit emo.

-Hong-

1/21/2010 08:17:00 PM