Monday, December 28, 2009

Woo hoo! I'm proud of myself to be so skillful in zi-pai-ing. Hahaha.


4 of us..


Lt's head is too big la. LOL LOL LOL.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2B finally had its xmas xchange.

Dinner was at 15minutes@LaSelle.

My Mega burger! Hahah.

Went timbre for drinks n the xchange.I finally ended up with a mice door-stopper after fj stole my pressie, followed by xiao pork who stole my pressie.


The door-stopper.

Supper was tao huay at rochor. Hahah.
*Pics of timbre and tao huay are with ming n hj!* LOL.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Went for a jog at ECP with mr toh. It has been quite some time since I ran la. LOL. Non- stop 32 mins slow jog. Yay! Then went for k-lunch at downtown... and I wanted to sing this song, but I don't know the song title. We chose a few of Van's songs, but none bingo-ed. Haiz.


I guess we were blind. Hahaha! Wah biang, it was an easy song title, but we really didnt see it in kbox leh. WEIRD.
Emo Song. Emo song.

I bought Canon ixus 120is. I hope its a good camera. Aiyah, it should be a gd cam, cuz zw recommended it. Hahah.


My new camera!=)

-Hong-

12/28/2009 08:35:00 PM