Friday, December 25, 2009
Woo hoo! Had a few Xmas exchange. The 1st one was with hall frds, counting only 4 pplz. Had a simple dinner at Manhattan fish market@illuma then drinks at tcc. I have a cute lady bug earpiece frm huiling.

the 4 of us....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next up is the lack-of-slp chalet tt zombi-fied us. LOL. It was a chalet with mj and drinks, chats and laughters, nonsenses and shouting. LOL.

the du-gui(s)....

pizza war.... Hotdog so little! Leen!!! AIYOH! TY! siao ah! so mani!!!!!!! CHEESE CHEESE dripped le dripped le!!!!! LOL

Main course.. Thanks to alfred.

pizza...

logcake!

drinks! Orange liquer!! woo hooo!

presents time! and i gt drinking coasters with games from alfred.. lol.
Lets have things like these, for everyone to meet, play and chill! =)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The S.H.E.M gang finally met up. Had our dinner at clarke quay peony jade restaurant. The food is quite nice, soup is superb. Hahaha. Xmas pressie from M, a bags of chocs. Updating each other's life with the usual lame jokes. LOL. Photos with sr, to be uploaded again. hahaha.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Met mr toh for 十月围城. The show was alright, with a lot of fighting scenes that shows the vulnerability of a man. Its easy to kill and be killed. It also shows the determination of ppl, to sacrifice and eliminate all obstacles to achieve what they want. Just that there are some lame parts like leon lai's formidable metal fan, donnie knocking the horse down by bumping on it... Haha. Probably I was busy eating lays while watching, so I did not cry. LOL. I received A LOT A LOT A LOT of sweets in a star shaped container with diy designs from mr toh. Hahah. He probably wans me to have tooth decay. LOL. 24-12-2009.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Merry Christmas pplz! 2B's the last xchange I have this yr! Coming sat coming sat coming sat!
Awaiting for next yr's xmas xchange already! =)

so cute! LOL.
-Hong-
12/25/2009 02:59:00 PM