Saturday, November 7, 2009

Nothing was done for these 5 consecutive days. Everyday, from as early as 9am, I have been counting down to 6pm. As the days passed, it felt as if I have been wasting my whole week. Nothing satisfying, nothing accomplished. Oh well. Resting now is to prepare for busier days ahead, huh? LOL.

Maybe humans are just weird. They complain when things get tougher and days get busier. When there is nothing to do, complaints are still heard. LOL. Fine, maybe its only me who is like tt.

Humans are also naturally greedy and selfish. Keeping things best to their side, saying words best to their advantage. Issues from the cold trap and vacuum pump, ovens and scientists, made me realised that its best just to listen and not badmouth ( not that i only realised it now, its just tt the issues 100x-confirmed that I should not be doing those). You will never know who's saying what behind you and who's on your side. Treat everyone equally and giving each of them the benefit of doubt. 人家对你不义,你也不能对人不义吧。i.e even when someone is bad to you or did ultra horrible things to you, you shouldn't take revenge. Of cuz, I'm not saying to treat tt horrible person well, its just that 对得起自己的良心吧。Hahah. yet again, in this dog-eat-dog society, to emerge as the best, you would probably meet a lot of obstacles holding that ideology. It all boils down to what you want in life again. 1) Normal person, with the good-enough take home salary and be contented with life? 2) Dream big, wanting more in life and slog years to emerge as the best? 3) Dream big, wanting more in life and step on others to climb? 4) .... 5) ..... 6).....?????? Different ppl of different background would think differently. That probably makes life more interesting.

Friday's lunch was a special one as we were not eating in the usual canteens. Lunch was with my office frds at munchy monkeys in nus. The food was alright only, probably I ordered the wrong one (chicken scallopini- grilled cheese chicken with mushrooms n pasta with cream sauce.. something liek tt la.) . It was too cheesy to my liking, feel like puking towards the end. The topic at our side of the table was gay porn? trans porn? LOL. Its stuff that I'm quite hmmmmm..... or rather very unfamiliar with. Listening to them talking about it, was quite hilarious but oh well. LOL.

I still find it weird tt my colleague's name is 'Happy'. Imagine the child introducing himself or herself,

XXX: Hi, Im XXX, and you are?
Happy: Hi, Im happy.
XXX: ?????? You are happy knowing me?

Oki, the above dialouge was just my imagination. Maybe when Happy was born, his parents were very happy that's why they named him Happy... Hmm, whenever I talked to Happy, I feel weird telling him that I feel happy today. LOL. Aiyah, it just seems so weird.

HL: Hey happy, I'm happy today.

Or

HL: Hey happy, I feel happy today. *yay*

So weird. Weird weird. So I will say, ' hey happy! I'm in good mood today.' though happy and good mood is similar, happy just feels more comfortable to be out from my mouth. LOL. But wateva.

Yes. I'm happy.
hope you are too.

-Hong-

11/07/2009 11:25:00 AM