|
|
||
|
|
Friday, November 20, 2009
My left index finger has a temporary mole now!!!!!! I don't know how to remove it......... Boo. The unsightly dark spot caught the eye of mr wong, ms chia, ms lim and mr liu. No mr toh's. Haiz. But wateva. lol. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Been busy as compared to my previous wk. I had been having packet lunch from mon to wed this wk. Hehe, its good to be busy though. Today, I have finally signed the finalised version of the report. Hope all goes well. I'm ultra excited to be part of it. Pls wish us luck and pls pls pls be successful. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Is the past important? Oh well. In terms of wrk, the past working experience is an important criteria in finding a new job. Employers can only hire you base on 1st impression, the attitude and the working experiences you had. Thus what you did is important, the past is important. The past is important cuz it determines who we are in the present. For example, a kid who nearly drowned in a pool, would probably grow up with water phobia. A person, whose parents were divorced, would probably be afraid of marriage. So the past is important as it plays a part in molding who we are now. However, comparing the present and the past, the present would of cuz be more important because it is what that is happening now now now. Hmm. There is the yellow ribbon project to remind us to not despise the ex-offenders, to forget wateva they did and give them another chance. Yes. Ppl gave chances but deep down in their hearts, do they really not mind their past? Remind me that the past is not important. A simple nick and everyone, except hw, told me that ya, the past is not important. Hahaha. Cute frds. =) My cousin talked to me. Boomz. He will be having the anglican chicken rice. Its a promise! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Back to the reading season. I'm currently reading the book abt nepal ' The mountain kingdom', which was given by mr toh. Hahah. Aftwhich, I would be reading the books I have borrowed from the library today. My cousin say that I'm a 3 min warm person. Pendulum? I hope I'm only like that when it comes to reading. -Hong-
11/20/2009 10:20:00 PM
|
|