Sunday, October 18, 2009

Was looking at my hp pic and I saw this!
I recall doing some experiment and analysis in this particular lab. I was feeling down and bored with expt. So I looked up to the ceiling to relax my stiff body and I saw this.....
Word 'SAD' printed on the ventilator ( oki, I'm not sure wats tt).

I was like.... Wah. Thanks ah.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the last 2 sundays, my family had been out eating Hakka food!
Last sunday was Hakka's famous lei cha! Its at geylang lorong 17. This is my 1st time trying lei cha and let me tell u, i dont like the cha. I onli like the rice which is decorated nicely with different kinds of veg, ikan bilis, peanuts, tofu and dried prawns ! You are suppose to mix them together and dump the whole bowl of soup/ cha into the rice bowl and mix it again before tucking it. Oh well, as I have mentioned, I dun like the taste of the soup. So I din mix them together. LOL. Its probably a healthy dish as it has lotsa lotsa vegs and the soup tasted ultra healthy. I guess its probably good for detoxification. The halfway done food. U see the soup, its so green......

This sun which is today! We ate at the Hakka restaurant tt was featured in U magazine. We ordered the mei cai kou rou, suan pan zi, ke jia xiao chao ( which according to my dad is not the traditional ke jia xiao chao, the traditional one should not have capsicums, should have pork, the cuttlefish shouldnt be so big size and its not using this celery..................) and yan ji (The yan ji looks ultra different from the picture in the magazine) The food tasted not bad la, but its just not tt fabulous.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think its a nice song to sing in KTV. LOL .



and i like this song...


-Hong-

10/18/2009 04:01:00 PM