Sunday, October 4, 2009
This weekend was not-bad. Friday was a nite's out with my colleagues. We went to chinatown ktv for 3 hours of singing, but I feel that its not enough. I wan more...... LOL.

After which, we went to clarke quay for some drinks. I had strawberry delight which tastes very strawberry-ish and mild. LOL. I wan something stronger. Hahah.

Even though I din get to play mj on sat, it was hilarious to just be present. Hahah. Its good to play mj. LOL. Ate sakae buffet for dinner and I relli feel that my tummy was going to explode. Played some zhua zhua and here's our expensive prized possesion. I have the big green yoshi and the ugly looking turtle-like dino in my hse. So ugly. UGLY~!!! LOL.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I feel that parents should be responsible for the kid's upbringing, education and of course character moulding. This would thus suggest that they should really know what the kid is doing, how the kid is doing and what is happening to the kid. This would be of cuz the ideal case. There are just parents who don't care at all. Oh well.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm thinking.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Hong-
10/04/2009 06:13:00 PM