Saturday, October 17, 2009
Been out every friday and saturday these few weeks. It will probably continue for the coming few weeks...Yes, I'm happy that I have something to look forward to every week. Time passes real slow when I am working. Yet, time zoom pass when its the weekends. Time, can you stop for me for the weekends??
Woo! I have been eating good food these days. Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao's Steamboat buffet and free flow of xlb made me bloated and feared xlb. OMG. Yx, Wl and I had a xlb challenge and surprisingly, I LOST. I only managed to finish 12 xlb(s) while they finish 14. OMG. I shall break the record the next time.

Us with the already cleared table.
My colleagues want to go to this place again next friday! OMG OMG OMG. I dunno if my phobia of xlb will be gone by then...
Woo! I also ate sushi tei @ paragon, tao restaurant @ paradiz centre and pu tien @ TM. Hahah. Overall they served nice food. Haha! shall post the photos up once I got them.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hahha. I hate not being independent. I don't like to rely on ppl to get things done. Its upsetting that I would have to rely on the trainer to get my work done. It will make my progress slower. So far, my sup has been nice. Pushing me to work hard to succeed and rewarding me at appropriate times.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LOL. Oki. I have a swollen left eye and its swollen at the bottom of the eye.
NO NO NO! I did not peep at guys..... LOL.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Had some random talk with some ppl recently. Its just some random stuff, but it makes me think. Me and my incomplete sentences. 忽然觉得,如果失去了是你自己活该。
Alright! GO GO FIGHTING!!!!
-Hong-
10/17/2009 11:41:00 PM