|
|
||
|
|
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Sometimes its just scary to receive a phone call with the person on the other side crying. I wouldn't noe what to do actually. Trying my best to console, making sure that whatever I say wouldn't make matters worse. Trying my best to entertain the other, to hope to hear some laughter. Sometimes I wonder if the words I say helped. I really hope they do. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I'm bored at home. I think tml I will be going back to work. Facebook is no longer interesting. No one posts nice photos anymore. LOL. There also isn't any gossips for me to dig out. hahah. I'm bored with the games. There are no more nice quizes around for me to do.... LOL. For the past hour, I have been skimming through ppl's (some I know, some I don't) blog. Among the blogs I read, there were more female bloggers as compared to the males. Hahaha. Maybe I'm naturally 38, so I enjoy reading them, knowing their lives and understanding their thoughts and feelings. LOL. There are just ppl that you would want to knock some sense into them and stop them from day-dreaming. 'HELLO, Please come back to reality.' LOL. There are also others that I envy, the beautiful places they travelled to, and the tonnes of things that they bought. LOL. I would need to save for dunno how many months before I could actually buy whatever they have. LOL. Doesn't matter though, cuz I'm contented with what I have. I just envy them. hahaha. If I have the money, I would bring my family overseas for a long holiday. Still bored. LOL. -Hong-
9/16/2009 06:23:00 PM
|
|