|
|
||
|
|
Saturday, September 12, 2009
I have officially started work and yes, doing real work. I'm doing routine work (labwork then analysis) everytime, feeling ultra busy, yet I don't achieve anything. Sometimes with a lack of sleep, I can't even think properly and I don't even understand what my sup is talking about. Alright, the thing I'm most afraid of is to forget to do stuff. Actually I quite like doing lab work because I'm most of the time alone in the lab, with some resonance from the machines. Haha. I would also hum different songs in the lab with no one hearing me. Wahahahha. Being a small fry in the company, the competition around me is not great at all. The competition faced by the ones above us is MEGA big. It sort of affects us, in the sense, we must be sure not to leak out any information we have to the other teams. Haha. So, we must be careful when we talk. Talking behind ppl’s back is also seen in the office. In front of the person, one is always smiling and nice to that person. Behind that person, its another story. Haha. Because I saw the drastic change in behaviour, I sort of find it scary. Nevertheless, I know that people are like that naturally. Oh yes, the trainer had finally given me the training. For every training, its always the trainer and the trainee in the room alone. Naturally, we chatted. As usual, status check was done and 'the hunter and the prey' concept came out again. This is the dunno-how-many-times that I heard about this concept. Till now I can't find a word to describe this concept, but I don't like this. Guys being hunters and girls being preys. A hunter slay a tiger and peeled off its skin and show-off to the other hunters. A hunter and a prey. Hunters and prey. Hunter and preys. Hunters and preys. Whatever. Had an IMRE BBQ nite on friday. The co hired ppl to bbq for us but we only had 2 pits. Thus cooked food supply was low and the demand for food was ultra high! Everytime when the food came, everyone rushed to grab the food. YES. Rush to grab the food. I only ate a bit a bit of spag, a bit a bit of rice, 1 hotdog, 2 chicken wings, 1 satay and a pack of green tea. Super little but weird, I don't feel that hungry. Hahaha. My colleagues and I have decided to sing K on 2nd Oct (tentatively). They will be dedicating the song 'cai hong ling' to me. Come to think of it, ya, no one has ever sing the whole song for me, LOL. Yday, they mimed the song with super farni actions. Showed me whats cai hong ling and asked me to put it on my display pic. Crazy and fun pplz. Woo hooo hoo~ Love being young. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I dislike knowing things through the virtual world. Haha. I prefer to know things face-to-face. However, everyone is so busy these days that I usually only see them in months. Obviously I would only know what happened in their life through their blogs or facebooks. Aiyah, but I don’t like leh…. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Hmm. I hate having dreams because I will always wake up after dreaming and not being able to get back to sleep. In addition, I always have dreams when I sleep ultra late. This would thus mean a lack of sleep! Haiz. The recent dream I had is random. I dreamt that I was in this suit that made me look MEGA. I was at the 179 Can A bus stop waiting for bus. There were a lot of people and being MEGA, I can't board the bus. Thus, I decided to wait for an empty bus. Finally when the crowd cleared, I board an empty bus and took off the suit. Feeling tired, I slept on the empty bus. However, when I woke up, there were a lot of girls looking at me! It feels ultra freaky! I pressed the bell but the bus driver just didn't want to stop. OMG! I ran to the door and I realised that the door wasn't closed. Hahaha. To avoid the stares from the girls, I jumped bus. HAHA. I'm mad. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- No promises cuz I’m afraid I can’t fulfill them. Stage 0^2. LOL. -Hong-
9/12/2009 11:34:00 PM
|
|