Tuesday, August 18, 2009

During the national day holiday, I remembered watching a tv programme showing people doing 'dirty' jobs - cleaners, road sweepers and rubbish collectors. They usually wake up damn early in the morning like 2am and go out to all the streets to clear up all the rubbish created by us. No wonder we are crowned the 'garden city'. The 'toilet uncle' at the round market also start cleaning the toilet at around 5am in the morning everyday to create our clean n fresh toilets.


It would be better if we had have better public hygiene, treat the toilets as the ones you would use at home. I'm saying about toilets bcuz I wan to talk abt the toilets in my CO! LOL. Oki. The toilets are not dirty la. Its just that I saw some funny msgs on the door that day.

I'm stationed at the 4th storey of the building and I happened to go to the 2nd and 3rd floor of the female toilets during training and visiting my other colleagues. In all the cubicles that have the toilet bowl ( as in those that allow you to sit on ), there is such a note.OMG! Alright. Its dated on 20-07-06. That is to say it has been there for 3 years. Oh well....It probably serves as a reminder for everyone to not dirty the toilet.


Hmm.. This is the 3rd wk working. I wanted to take a snap on my nice and big and empty table, but I can't find an appropriate opportunity to take a picture of it. LOL. I shall try again in the coming days.


-Hong-

8/18/2009 10:16:00 PM