Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sat: Ktv and ice cream chef.

JW mimicking Eason's K 歌之王. Hahaha!
Group photo! Had an unsatisfied dinner at some zi char restaurant @ katong. Therefore, we proceeded to Ice Cream Chef...Quote from da pork (initially called xiao pork, but after mj at ming's hse, he became da pork): 'near a BIG drain..... ' LOL. And miraculously, we found the place. The Mocha ___ ice cream tasted strong and nice. The night ended with supper at 201.

Food that I ate:
Breakfast - 2 slices of bread and 1 milo.
Lunch/ Teabreak - 4 slices of bread and mineral water. Some Fries and pocky.
Dinner (shared with 3 other pplz): Rice, sambal kangkong, hotplate tofu, sweet and sour pork.
Desserts ( shared with ming): Ice cream chef's 2 scoops of ice cream.
Supper : Fried rice (shared with ming n LT) and milo peng.

Resulted in a bloated tummy and slight tummyache. Either due to too much food or slight gastric. LOL.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder if I had left my guts on HK's mine train.

好恐怖的一个女生。这几天的心情写照都是阴的。

LOL.

-Hong-

7/14/2009 05:13:00 PM