Sunday, July 5, 2009
I was browsing through the 'My pictures' folder for my passport size photo, when I saw a folder named 'haha'. LOL. Shall post some of the pics up.
Taken in a chalet (2004) : We managed to stack our heads on top of one another! LOL...

I remember this was taken at the end of JC2 (2004) during prom night.
I remembered it was the 1st photo I took in the dining area. Zy just happened to be near.

Deborah took the photo of me and Roy. She was telling me to stand properly because I just couldn't stop laughing at Roy's hair. Hahah. His hair was like the one in the Gatsby advertisement, which was popular then.

With wing! I remembered before prom night, we went around searching for bra strap. Oh ya! I dyed my hair that year. It was horrible.

LOL. Some D&D (2005) I went. I like my hair.

LOL. Outside Swensens at Bugis: HAHAHAH! When we were still young....

Oki.. i think i still look about the same...
-Hong-
7/05/2009 08:38:00 PM