|
|
||
|
|
Thursday, July 23, 2009
A friend asked if she should accept a job offer which she got it after the 3rd interview. She is unsure as to whether she should accept it because this is a job that she doesn't really like (sounds quite familiar) however, in her case, the company would only let her know her salary after she accepts it. After knowing her salary and welfare/benefits, she could then reconsider again. My advice to her is to accept it 1st, as she can then reject again if the welfare is not what she expects. I also ask her to think properly as to what she wants in her job: the $, job advancements, learning opportunities or for the interest. Oh well, as I typed, I realised the reason I accept to my offer was obvious. Haiz, but wateva, shall just do my best in it, so that when I look back one day, I would be happy with my decision. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- My lady luck went to side ming in yday's mj. LOL. -Hong-
7/23/2009 01:58:00 PM
|
|