Friday, July 31, 2009
Finally, I have graduated. 4 years seem to pass so quickly. Oh well.
Significant events in the 1st year:
1) Hall life, living out on my own in a room with BY. LOL. Not only that, I washed our attached toilet every Sunday with zh and sq for the 1st time ( I don't wash toilets at home)!! Made a bunch of good frds in hall.
2) Falling down a slope with zh. We were holding hands and we slided down together. LOL! Feels silly.
3) Followed Adrian to a florist on Vday. LOL! He wanted to buy flowers for his *ahem* and dragged me along. The florist gave him priority even though he din reserve any flowers bcuz she thot 'his gf aka me' was there.
2nd year :
1) Talked to Ma Jan abt transferring to MSE. I think Adrian was with me. LOL. Met him on my way to MSE and I think I looked lost, so he offered to accompany me. LOL
2) Starting my ponteng days bcuz of MSE online recordings.
3) A buck up yr cuz I realised my parents are getting older.
4) Formed SHE with additional 2 members (D and M).

5) Met new lab partner and my go-school-tog partner cuz she is a tamp-er. Jasmine!

Year 3:
1) Half a year attachment @ Amkor.
2) The other half a year... Cannot remb. LOL!
Year4:
1) Expansion of clique (like v small) LOL.

Alright, this seems bigger.

2) FYP and i got to noe more close frds! woo hoo!


Its a pity that I din take a lot of pics with pplz around. LOL.
While I was flocking around taking pics with frds, my family saved some food for me. They were laughed at as they were misunderstood of being greedy getting so much food for themselves. Boo HOo. *Curse and Swear*. Whatever.
Dad saw 2 of his frds there. Its such a conicidence. A small event and he could actually meet 2 frds there. His frds' sons happen to be my frds too......
My family pic!

Dad knew tt I wont be stepping into NTU anymore, so he suggested to go to NTU's yunan gardens and chinese heritage centre to take more pics. Seems a bit chinese-y, but i guess they somewhat signify NTU.



It probably has been years since we took a lot of pictures together.
Bye NTU! 毕业咯!!!

- Hong-
7/31/2009 12:12:00 PM