Friday, June 12, 2009
woo! I'm back from HK! I'm lazy to blog the 6 days of HK though. LOL. Slowly slowly la hor...
Day 1: Airport and Argyle Centre and Spag Hse.
At the airport with ming's long hand, we managed to squeeze in the pic.

Scenery of HK. Taken when we were in the coach.

Our fav broccoli and cheese @ spag hse!

Night scenes: The neon signboards in HK!

Day 2: TST, ji dan zai, ladies market!
@ a part of TST (high end)

On the train: We were trying to zi pai in the MRT. LOL. TOO xia suay that a man offered to help us take.

LOL Ji Dan Zai taste gd!! Somewhat like spore's waffle.


LOL. The du gui(s) asked me to take a pic of this. I think they hand itchy lo, wan to go in... LOL.

Ladies market!

Desserts at xu liu xiang! LOL. I'm not as greedy as shown in the pic k! the 2 desserts were shared with ming n leen.

Shall stop at day 2!
-Hong-
6/12/2009 08:30:00 PM