Friday, June 26, 2009

I woke up at 6am today when I slept at around 2am yday. My 1st thought was, alright, maybe I need to pee, so, I went to pee. Back on the bed, I still couldn't fall asleep. My 2nd thought was, alright, I'm jobless ( I think I woke up bcuz of this). Then the 3rd thought (which get me out of bed) was I'm hungry. LOL. Therefore, I woke up damn early and prepared breakfast for my family.

While spreading kaya and margarine on the bread, I thought to myself that probably I should adopt the 'sleep early and wake up early' policy. I should strictly abide to 8 hours of slp, 8 hours of play and 8 hours of work. Most importantly, to live life to the fullest. Now that I have not found a job, my 8 hours of work + 8 hours of fun should be split into reading the newspapers, playing with the kitchen, re-picking-up my already rusty piano skills, doing some exercise... instead of my current life of rotting at home and watching tv.

Oki!!
I shall
1) Find a job b4 convocation.
2) Bake egg tarts.
3) Read newspaper everyday (hopefully not just the entertainment section).
4) Cook a meal one fine Sunday.
5) Play the piano again.
6) Get a body as hot as Megan Fox (This is crap). LOL.
Finally, I hope to see a rainbow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The king of pop - Michael Jackson is dead. He die of cardic arrest and is only 50 years old. I feel that dying at 50 is young. 时间是要珍惜,机会是要自己争取的。世上是不会有从天而降的机会。如果真的让你遇到了这样的良机, 就应该好好珍惜和抱握。比如说找工作吧, 其实有几个朋友都有问我要不要某某工作,他们不是在那里工作了,就是有亲戚在那里工作,所以可以帮忙介绍。可是我对这些有点抗拒。也许我不希望被人说 go by the backdoor, 也不希望万一工作表现不好会连累到朋友, 也许想太多,所以这样的opportunity, I prefer not to grab. Hmm, the letter of offer for phd reached me via post yday. I'm suppose to reject or accept it online. This is also another opportunity for me to advance (get a phD), but I think I'm gg to reject it. 回想起来,还有好多好多我错失良机的时候。。。算了。

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

从Tampines interchange, 我得走一条很长的直路才能到家。走那条路的时候,心情非常重要。开心的时候,走得特别自在, 仿佛很快就到家了。心烦的时候,想着东西一下就到家了。伤心的时候,感觉特别的累,连走都不想走。我觉得心情上有一点变化,说不上why。 自己有好多想说的话,可是一直都没说。

忽然觉得自己有很多flaws...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm. Transformers. Its not as bad as what the straitstimes gave (0.5/5 popcorn), but its not as marvellous as the 1st one either. Megan Fox was sexy but just feel that her role is not much of a character. Probably, she was just there to help revive his bf in the movie. There were boring and humourous parts and I feel that there was probably not much of a plot. The ending was predictable, reviving the good and killing the bad. The ending was abrupt too, a revival brought mega powers and the bad was just killed like tt. Oh well. While watching, it feels as if I'm watching power rangers on TV.

-Hong-

6/26/2009 09:00:00 AM