Thursday, May 7, 2009
I'm glad that I went for the grad
nite. Took pics with so many
pplz.
Heheh. Shall post a few of my favourites here.

Table of 7
gers. Looks as if we were attending a wedding dinner...

In the pic (right to left):
Ri-Co-
Las~~, Dr Gan, crazy
ying xuan and me!

Clockwise: 1) prof
alex yan. Eh, he is a
chinese lecturer la. He used to be more
shuai one
leh,
duno y he looked
nt-so-
gd here
leh.... 2) prof Joachim. My academic mentor. A lot of
gers an
lian him
de. 3) Prof
wong C.C. He is my
fyp examiner.
LOL. N he remembers me. 4) Prof
freddy boey. Dean of
MSE.

This is so so so
farni! Introducing clement who is 1.95m tall....
lolz
The SHE (
shirui,
edna,
hongling) and the 2 guys. We were a clique in yr 2..
thn, everyone slowly drifted out.
LOL. As and when, we do still gather.
LOL. Yes. We were the SHE in sch.
Everytime when
ppl call us -SHE!!! I will feel so
paisae.....
LOL.
Oh yes. After the grad
nite, we went drinking at
helipan (I think,
LOL) @ the central.

On our journey to the
helipan........ In
daniel's car.
Kindda like this pic.
LOL.
Helipan - indoor !

It has an outdoor drinking area and all of us were up there
bcuz we would prefer to chat than to shout under the
looud louud loud music. But of
cuz, the draw back would be there's no air con.
Hahah.
Waooh. So many of us!!!!!

We were in smiles despite being sticky and smelly!!!!
LOL.

Me and the 2 guys (left:
daniel, right:
sutanto) who drove some of us back!
LOL.
I'm so sticky and smelly
tt I think i stink
Sutanto's car when he sent me home.
LOL.
wateva.
It was a fun
nite, even when I am with the not-so-
shou pplz. Or maybe,
bcuz in the big
grp we (
edna,
yx,
dan,
mel,
su) had our small talks that makes everything enjoyable. Maybe, taking pics brought
pplz together. Maybe, wearing nice nice, makes everyone happy. Maybe..... Its the so-called last
nite outing b4 we step into the society that makes everyone cherish each other even more. I'm
glad I went.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I reached home at 1 plus 2am. It was pouring after I finished bathing. Dad woke up and checked if I was home.
Hahah. =)
-
Hong-
5/07/2009 04:16:00 PM