|
|
||
|
|
Sunday, May 17, 2009
I tried the kiwi fruit tart at manpuku!!! Boo hOo. Its quite gd just that there's a lot of cream inside la. LOL. Fei Si Wo!!!!! Its Kl lucky day cuz he got the tart he wanted. Boo HOo. I wan to try my mixed fruit tart the next time. However, I guess that would be a few months time because I am ultra broke now and one slice of tart costs at least $7.80. Boo Hoo. I guess I'm lousy at arcade games. Hahah. Its been sometime since I stepped into an arcade la. Photohunt game probably made ming, kl and me cocked-eye. Hahah. And now, I'm addicted to FB's "Spot the difference". LOL. I really have no idea what I wan to do. Further studies? Working? Further studies? Working? Further studies? Working? Further stuides? Working? Further studies? Working? Further studies? Working? ZZZZ. ARGH. BOO HOO. HAIZ. DON'T WANT TO CARE LE LA. *STAMPS FOOT*. *WHINE*. YAWNZ. NITEZ. -Hong-
5/17/2009 12:47:00 AM
|
|