|
|
||
|
|
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Hmm.. There isn't a need for me to travel back to sch anymore until probably convocation. 感触良多.. and I have no idea how should I begin. I would miss hala-ing with yx. She is the best lab partner that I have in yr 4. She is practically a siao zar bo of a higher level than me! LOL. I would miss having breakfast with her after our MS4503. I will miss whining together with her bcuz of FYP. I would miss being crazy with her for our an lian de dui xiang. LOL. We had our crazy times together and serious times as well. She has been offering help everytime when I feel so so so stress. Hahaha. She even offered me, her cosmetics and offered to help me with my hair for grad nite. LOL. Just that her house is too far from mine, otherwise, I will confirm accept that offer! LOL. She asked me this b4 ' hongling, do you think I will still be like tt ( siao siao) when I started wrk?' I forgot what was my reply to her. hMm.. It makes me wonder if I will change to. Of cuz, I would hope to change for the better. Yet, such things are hard to predict rite. I hate changes!!! I hope tml's grad nite will be fun. I hope my make up will be alrite and my hair will nt be messy tml. I am imagining that I would need to start preparing at 3pm when the dinner is at 7pm. LOL. sounds exaggerating rite? Seriously, I think I would need an hour just for make up alone . Hahaha.. Wateva. I shall just take my time to draw my own face until I am satisfied with what I see. I'm looking forward to friday's vball bcuz it has been a long time since we had a sec sch gathering. Its been also quite long since we played vball. I hope to get a nice tan, esp at my collar bones area. Ming say tt my collar bones area is so white that it seems as if my body and my face belong to 2 diff pplz. So upsetting. I'm looking forward to sat's activities too. Badminton at 9am in the morning. Followed by 2pm ktv and 7pm dinner at Dr gan's hse. Hmm.. I guess I may feel so tired that I will just slp in his place (I'm dreaming again). LOL. This is the last official gathering that I will have with mentors. I will miss my brother-like-mentor. Recently, he seems to have lost his smiles. Haiz. I need a job. Employ me pls. -Hong-
5/05/2009 09:11:00 PM
|
|