Sunday, May 10, 2009

Hehe! shall blog on a few gatherings that I went.

08/05/09

Finally we had our vball session at sentosa. Hehe. I was hoping to get a tan but it seems that FJ's sun block was too strong that I actually looked as fair as I used to be. Its just the parts, which I didn't apply sun block that were burnt. This means I was burnt at my back n my shoulders. Boo hoo! And from now on, I can only wear racer-backs or tee shirts bcuz the ugly tan line could be seen if I were to wear other types of clothes...... bOo hoo hoo. I just hope that my collar bones did get darker, or at least tt area is of the same shade as my face. LOL. I realised I got a bruise ( appeared only yday nite, my body lag...) on my right palm too. Hahah. I tied up my hair n put on a hairband too to ensure that all parts of my face were exposed to the sunlight. LOL. I didn't want to end up like the previous time with 2 shades of colour on my face. LOL. The sand was so hot that all of us didn't dare to remove our slippers. And so, my feet had the mark of the slipper's strap..Us posing... Comparing here and there! I'm the fairest of them all! Too hot a weather to continue with our game, so we ended up eating cookies on the beach. LOL. The sky and the sand....On our way to Manhatten fish market at the Clarke Quay... My fav pic is the one at the bottom left!At Manhatten fish market! The no. of pplz multiplied bcuz they joined us after wrk!

With our bloated stomach, we proceeded to the settler's cafe and played stupid games! Banana slap crowned zy as the king of lao gaos, Taboo tested our ang mo and the personality gameproved that we do not noe each other that well.... LOL.

09/05/09

Woke up early morning to play badminton and they had lunch at my house! After which, we went to katong for our KTV session. Some crazy pics were taken. The 4 of us trying to act macho??? I think I most macho la. lolz. OH gosh. see my collar bones area, its so burnt. boo hoo.. LOL. The group photo b4 i left.
Then I rushed to Dr gan's hse. Yx, Janice and I were self entertaining. Taking nonsense pics. Dragging zhang chen to take with us. A miracle that we didn't spoil grace gan's play house. Zc playing with the 'telescope'. LOL.
Me with my mentors and labmates. LOL.The whole group of FYP students noe that I love to eat and asked me to pack home.. ZZZZZ. So no image. And i forgot its who xian-hai me liao. ZZZZ.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Responsibility and thoughtfulness are what I hope people of our age should at least possess. Be responsible for your actions, be responsible for yourself and others. Be thoughtful and sensitive towards others. Please don't just leave everyone hanging around and die at the last minute, especially when you hold the key. Have the courtesy to at least reply and suggest ways to pass the key la. Don't just lurk offline and imagine that its none of your business anymore since u have already notified (at the last min).. Hello!!!!! you were the one with the key and you were the one who made us push our plans for you.

Be generous. But of cuz, not to the extent of treating at all times. At least ensure that you pay your worth. Please don't take advantage of the others just because they are nice. Please respect them as much as you hope they would respect you.

Let others have a say in things too. Being too opinionated will scare people away. Open a discussion and not hold a one sided rant. Listen to what others have to say and think from the others' perspective. Even when opinions differ, just let it be. You can't expect everyone to think the same way as you do.

Be contented. 你看人家好,人家也看你好。Stop being envy and jealous about others. Be contented with what you have. Every obstacles you met are challenges for yourself to be stronger. By complaining and whining do help to vent the anger a little. However, after all the complaints and whines, please get back to reality and either solve or adapt to the problem or situation. Sometimes by looking at things on a different light, maybe things are not be as bad as you think. I would also love to have a perfect life (having no worries, everyday just play n eat n slp). Yet, not all things will go the way I want. That makes life more interesting, isn't it?

Be independent. 人家说,在家靠父母,出外靠朋友。 可是,最重要的还是靠自己吧。

I learnt all these because I'm outside of the situations. However, if I am involved in them, i may just commit some of the mistakes which I myself condemn. LOL.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh yes. A very interesting quote from my frd. LOL. Couldn't remb the exact sentence.

M: Let nature takes its course la.
F: Nature loves equilibrium. A driving force is needed for the so called bias to happen.
M: The driving force applied must also be a correct one, on a correct pair. If there are any external factors, such as weather conditions, fracture may just occur.

-Hong-

5/10/2009 11:27:00 AM