Friday, April 24, 2009

I am left with one paper on monday and FYP presentation on 4th May. After those, I will be free from school, unless I choose to study PHD or be a teacher. I may sound as if I cant wait to get out of school, but I actually like studying. I can pon as much days as I want. I can study as and when I like. I got so much free time. I can ha-la with frds.. hahahahhahahha. But then again... Its ending soon....

Anywayz! I am feeling quite bored now. So I shall write 25 random things about myself. I remb LT sent me 25 things about himself a few months ago bcuz I dont have FB. I was supposed to write 25 things about myself and send back to him. Apparently, I didnt. Haha. Aniwayz, back to the 25 things about myself.

1) I was a cry baby. I am still one now. Hahaha. Maybe thats why my eyes are so small.

2) I hate eating papayas. However, its good to know that my papaya stories could actually cheer ppl up. hahhahaha.

3) I hate quarrels, but love bickering.

4) I run when I am scared and sad. I swim when I am stress. I love playing badminton! Eh, love cycling at ECP. Enjoy playing vball and bball even though I m lousy at them. HAhaha. I love the company ba. Lol.

5) I love rainbows becuz I believe they bring gd luck and maybe I could find pots of gold at the end of the rainbows!! Ahahhahaha. But I haven seen them for about 2 years le.......

6) I dun like to wear skirts. I only have jeans n shorts in my cupboard.

7) I don't put make up and whatever things that gers usually apply on their faces. Hahah. Tts y I look like tt la. LOL.

8) I think I have shrink in terms of height. Or maybe its because I slouch a bit.

9) Before writing, I thot I could just easily come out with 25 things about myself. Now that I have reached the no. 8, I duno wat to write about myself. LOL.

10) I slp on my right and also my left. Hahaha. To have balance ears. LOL

11) Simple things cheer me up.

12) I like ppl to tell me things directly ( be it gd or bad). I can't catch hints or sense things.

13) Running out of things to write! I shall write that I am a nice ger. HAHAHAHAHAHA

14) Eh, frds say that I am v lame and can crap a lot. I admit I am. But then, I am serious also de leh! U all don't anihow.

15) The msn language of U mad and Pui U are, i think, adopted from yj. lol.

16) I can just day-dream the whole day.

17) My family used to say that I treat my frds better than I treat them.

18) I dun like pplz to break their promises. Y do you make promises when u wan to break them! Hahaha. But then! Last time, I break some of my promises to my sis and she hates it.. Hahahah.

19) Eh, I wan to be emotionless. In the sense, I dont wan emotions to be shown easily on my face or even through my voice. Its really very hard for me to be emotionless leh!!! I get ji dong very easily. Boo Hoo.

20) I wan to go south africa.

21) I like to see feng jing but I am not an auntie. LOL

22) I could eat >10 chicken wings when I was in Pri sch. Though I still love chicken wings, I limit myself to less than 5 each time. Hahaha.

23) I feel stupid for the last 10 years.

24) I dont like horror movies. I will have after effects from it eg don't dare to take lifts or the stairs, don't dare to open the cupboard or look at the mirror.......

25) I am afraid of the dark. I have nite blindness maybe lack of carrots.

Shall overshoot a bit, cuz some of the stuff I wrote in front are crap. Hahah.

26) I don't like fried rice, cuz I hate corns, peas and carrots.

27) I have short term memory.

28) I have lotsa nicknames la. Like red bell, maria, hl milk, chl, azg....... ZZZZ.

29) Unlike some of my frds, I shit everyday. LOL.

30) 30 seems a better number than 29. So i shall stop here.

Okiz! thats the end of my 25 ++ random things. HAhaha. I shall study at nite. LOL

-Hong-

4/24/2009 02:00:00 PM