|
|
||
|
|
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Caught 'he's just not that into you' with ty. Its a 2 hour movie that consists approximately 5 different stories. Haha. Some 领悟(s): 1) A guy, who wants to date you, will try all means to ask you out. 2) A guy, who is not interested, will not call and ask you out. 3) Girls tend to have drama imagination. They will imagine something out of nothing. 4) When a hot babe comes along, guys will be tempted ohh.. even if he is married. 5) If a guy doesn't want to get married, its oki.. As long as, you are the only one he loves, he is the one that you want to be with, and he is there for you everytime, then it doesn't really matter if the both of you are married. 6) 'My space' is unreal. Hahaha. And I believe msn and sms are unreal too. 7) Be brave about love. And hope that you are the exception. Hahaha.. sounds hard. Oh well. Ming say the things that I learn from the movie are more negative than positive. Hahah. Here I am trying to squeeze out more positive influences but there's just... nothing. LOL. I'm happy with everything now. Happy that the HK trip is almost settled. Happy that I will be getting my fyp out of my mind soon..probably next wk ( but currently still rushing like mad la). Happy that I will be eating my comfort food after everything ends. As for now, happy that I am not running anywhere. Oooo... Fyp Fyp Fyp! Here I come again! -Hong-
3/05/2009 08:50:00 AM
|
|