Monday, February 23, 2009

Save me!!!!!! I still have lotsa things that I need to complete la! I realised I had forgotten the content of the journals that I have read. OMG!!!! I am very stress. So stress that I do not know how to start!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

wateva.

I am graduating soon! and I have been thinking of how my convocation will be and the gifts to give my frds. So far, I've only decided to give lollipops ( cuz tt his fav) to one of the phd mentors who has been guiding me. LOL. I have been bullying him all the time, asking him to teach me everything, trying to snatch the oven from him everytime, asking him about advice on what I should do in the future..... Hahaha. And so far, he is willing to teach me everything and he brings me along to see what he is doing, whenever I am bored. LOL.. Everytime when I am down cuz of fyp, he would ask me what's wrong and give me advice. The time when I was real down and worried about my future, he said that I was silly. Hahah.. I have also been snatching the oven from him and he is nice to let me use the oven in the day while he use it in the evening. LOL. When another person wanted to use the oven, he let him use his slot instead of mine. Hahaha. Maybe I was whining and thats why he gave in. LOL.

I remembered once when I searched high and low for my samples but I couldn't find them. Over the hp, I jokingly accused him of stealing my samples (actually at that pt of time, I believed he took it accidentally) and asked him where are my samples. He, of course denied taking them and came over to the lab. LOL. Then the silly me found the samples on the table. Wahaahhaha. It was damn ma lu, but he luffed and said ' U ah!' and left the lab. It feels as if I am always bullying him yet he didn't mind at all. Hahaha. I am just like a kid trying his limits to see when he will flare up. LOL. I am mad but I am happy that I know him..

-Hong-

2/23/2009 08:40:00 PM